MIAMI (WSVN) - Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded to a gas leak at a home in Southwest Miami-Dade, Tuesday afternoon.
Firefighters responded to the scene, located near Southwest 54th Street and 95th Court.
The occupants of the home have been safely evacuated while firefighters and the gas company assess the situation.
No other evacuations were ordered.
Please check back on WSVN.com and 7News for more details on this developing story.
Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.