Margate family displaced after house fire

MARGATE, FLA. (WSVN) - A South Florida family is safe but unable to go into their home after, officials said, a fire broke out, Saturday afternoon.

Firefighters arrived at the home, near U.S. 441 and Atlantic Boulevard, in Margate, to find damage and light smoke. They were able to put out the blaze.

Officials said the fire was electrical. They deemed the home unsafe.

The American Red Cross has stepped in to assist the homeowners.

Copyright 2016 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.


blog comments powered by Disqus