Man hospitalized after propane tank explodes in SW Miami-Dade

SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, FLA. (WSVN) - A man suffered burns after, officials said, a propane tank exploded at a home in Southwest Miami-Dade, Thursday afternoon.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded to the scene of the incident along the 7900 block of Southwest 63rd Street, just before 4 p.m.

Paramedics transported the victim to Kendall Regional Medical Center.

A hazmat unit has been dispatched to the scene.

Please check back on WSVN.com and 7News for more details on this breaking story.

Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.