HOLLYWOOD, FLA. (WSVN) - The Hyde Resort & Residences in Hollywood will be hosting a Hospitality Job Fair on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
From 10 a.m. until 3 p.m., the Hyde Resort & Residences will be conducting on-the-spot interviews at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach, located at 4000 S. Ocean Drive.
In order to be considered at the job fair, come prepared with printed copies of your resume.
- Front Office
- Front Desk Agents
- Front Desk Supervisors
- PBX Operators
- Night Audit
- Room Attendants
- Lobby Attendants
- Housekeeping Supervisors
- Maintenance Engineers (Experienced)
- Food & Beverage
- Food Runners
- Coffee Shop Attendants
- Room Service Servers
- Line Cooks
- Prep Cooks
- Pool Attendants
- Front Desk Coordinator (Spa or Salon Experience Required)
- Massage Therapists (Experienced)
- Estheticians (Experienced)
- Nail Technicians (Experienced)
- Valet Runners (FT, PT, and Overnight)
Copyright 2016 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.