Firefighters rescue guinea pig caught in house fire

MIRAMAR, FLA. (WSVN) - A guinea pig was rescued, Wednesday, after the house it was in caught fire in Miramar.

Firefighters saved the guinea pig and treated it with a mini oxygen mask.

The family pet is expected to make a full recovery.

Flames broke out at the home, near Southwest 35th Court and 63rd Avenue, Wednesday night.

The homeowners made it out safely.

Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus