Fire breaks out at Pembroke Pines strip mall

PEMBROKE PINES, FLA. (WSVN) - A fire broke out at a strip mall in Pembroke Pines.

According to witnesses, the fire started at a restaurant next to an animal hospital.

The fire occurred along Pines Boulevard and Northwest 184th Street, Friday morning.

Employees were evacuated with the animals as a precaution.

No one was hurt.

Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus