DANIA BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - A mobile home in Dania Beach was burned out after, officials said, it caught fire, Sunday morning.
According to Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue, the blaze sparking at a trailer park near Lakeshore Drive and Stirling Road this morning. Emergency crews responded to the scene after fire rescue put the flames out.
Inside of the house, several walls and the roof were left scorched, as insulation fell from the ceiling. The outside walls also sustained damage.
Fortunately, no one was home during the blaze.
Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.