Cooper City house goes up in flames, no injuries reported

COOPER CITY, FLA. (WSVN) - A fire sparked in the garage of a Cooper City home, Tuesday night, and spread into the attic.

Fire crews managed to contain the fire from spreading to the rest of the home. No one was injured.

It happened near Southwest 92nd Avenue and 54th Place.

Copyright 2016 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus