(WSVN) - It’s a sweet treat that’s both delicious and takes just minutes to make. Marshmallow crescents are on the menu, as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Belkys Nerey
The Dish: Melt In Your Mouth Marshmallow Crescents
1 8 oz. can refrigerated crescent rolls
1/3 cup marshmallow creme
2 tbs. dulce de leche
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
1/3 cup dulce de leche, for serving (or caramel sauce)
1/3 cup chocolate sauce, for serving
sea salt, to taste
Method of Preparation:
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
– Separate crescents into 8 triangles. Spread a tablespoon of marshmallow creme onto each triangle. Drizzle some dulce de leche over the marshmallow creme.
– Sprinkle on mini chocolate chips. (or leave them out)
– Roll crescents up and place on the cookie sheet.
– Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool at least 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
Drizzle crescents with more dulce de leche and chocolate sauce and then sprinkle with sea salt. Serve warm.
Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.