(WSVN) - If you like garlic and melt-in-your-mouth cheese, you’re going to love what Belkys is whipping up in her kitchen today! An Italian treat is on the way as we grab a Bite with Belkys.
The Chef: Belkys Nerey
The Dish: Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
½ cup butter, softened
2 teaspoons minced garlic
¾ cup Italian dressing
1 loaf Italian bread, halved length-wise
2 cups Colby Jack cheese or mozzarella cheese
2 tsp. dried parsley
Method of Preparation:
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
– In a small bowl, blend together your butter, garlic and dressing.
– Cut bread length-wise. Place on a baking sheet and spread butter mixture over both halves.
– Top bread with shredded cheese and parsley.
– Bake, uncovered, for 12 – 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
– Slice and serve.
Serves: 15-20 slices
Copyright 2017 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.